Thank you so much for your interest in my work!
Please tell me about what you'd like to have made!
- Your ring size. If you're not sure, please give me your best guess and then hurry over to your local jewelry shop to get sized.
- Metal preference. I work in silver (sometimes) and 14k or 18k yellow, white or rose gold.
- An idea of your overall budget. This tells me how big or small i’ll need to dream when designing for you!
- Your timeline. When you'd ideally like to have the project done by.
- Your location. This helps me figure taxes and shipping costs in to your initial quotes.
- Your instagram handle.... would love to get to know you!
- All your thoughts and ideas regarding the shape and style of the ring (or pendant), and everything you're hoping to include in the engraving or stone-setting work. Descriptions of things I've made in the past are very helpful as well! You can email any reference photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it seems like we'd be a good fit to work together, I’ll send back a ballpark estimate and an invoice for a $100 custom design fee. This fee is non-refundable, but will get credited back to you in the final cost of the project. After that we can get started on sketches and designs! Once we arrive at a final sketch and price, I ask for a non-refundable 50% deposit to get started. The final payment plus shipping will be due upon completion. My lead time typically ranges from 6-8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the project.
After we decide on a final sketch and the deposit is paid, I will do my absolute best to fulfill all your desires for the project and work as closely to the final sketch as I can. That said, I must maintain creative control from this point and will make small changes to the design as I see fit to maintain balance, proportion and overall design.
Custom rings in 14k gold start at $1300, but most range between $1500-2500 and up.